- shell: 94% nylon, 6% spandex, full-dull stretch, breathable, water resistant, 98 gsm
- lining: 95% polyester, 5% spandex, end-on-end stripe peached jersey, 100% recycled polyester fill w/ 1" horizontal quilting thru + thru
- hidden on-seam hand pockets lined of soft brushed tricot
- tall stand-up collar of double layer quilted self-shell material
- dual closure snap and molded-zip placket w/ reinforcing blue nylon taslan facing
- black oxidized Relwen snap hardware w/ deep open patch snap chest pocket
- wider 5/8" bound lycra cuffs and hem for clean, durable, and highly functional finish
The Relwen Windzip Jacket Dk Orange is new this season; a slimmer and more fitted version of the popover. This jacket employs a combination of quick closure snaps with a 2-way zipper, zippered chest pockets, and on-seam side entry pockets. A super easy throw-on to go anywhere with a double layer stand-up collar and elasticized cuffs and hem to instantly seal-out cold and wind.