THIS ITEM IS FINAL SALE
- shell: 73% nylon, 27% cotton, peached taslan faille w/ water resistant polyurethane coating at backside, 125 gsm
- lining: 100% recycled polyester fill, w/ quilt-thru box stitched polyester ripstop facing
- clean finish interior bound seam construction, shell + lining quilted thru and sewn as 1 piece
- dual closure center front of black oxidized copper plated brass snap and zipper hardware
- secure zipper chest welt pocket and opposing dimensionalized patch and flap pocket
- applied quarter-top quilted utility hand pockets provide extra layer of durability and warmth
The Relwen Quilted Tanker would be deemed most likely to roll from the fields to the boardroom, or from work to a night out. This will be your go-to, so don’t fight it. The soft peached nylon/cotton shell features a water-resistant polyurethane coating at the backside, making it ideal for all weather conditions. Lightweight quilting provides warmth across temperate conditions making for highly pragmatic style.