- Leather: Copper
- Outsole: Vibram 430 Mini Lug
- Insole: Texon
- Hardware: Nickel Eyelets and Hooks
- Construction: Goodyear Welt
- Last: 106
- Shank: Steel
STYLE NO. 3362 : SILVERSMITH
The Silversmith is a striking women’s boot with extended leather height and lace-up style that commands a room. Brass speed hooks lend a rugged look that’s balanced by an elegant, slim silhouette.
S.B. Foot Tanning Co. is best known for Oil-Tanned leather which is used to build a variety of timeless Red Wing styles. This leather is water, stain and perspiration resistant, and has a more natural look and feel because less finishing materials have been applied, allowing its natural beauty to shine through. Oil-Tanned leather is exceptionally durable and has been used to build countless work boots throughout Red Wing’s 110+ year history.
A new pair of Red Wing Women's Heritage footwear should fit comfortably tight on your foot, with enough room to freely wiggle your toes. The full grain leather upper, leather covered foam footboard and cork inlay create an enduring and customized fit over time, with each wear.
THE SILVERSMITH IS BUILT USING THE NO. 110 LAST:
- Based on one of our oldest lasts, the no. 8 last
- Slightly modified for a better fit and sleeker feel for women
- Timeless round toe shape gives the character to many of our most popular boots